Location: In front of Bukit Jalil Golf Club, Bukit Jalil, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Developer: Berjaya Properties
Good in Feng Shui:
- The number of rooms is 5, considering the Yard is actually a wet kitchen.
- There is no conflicting doors.
- The W.C. is not conflicting with the unit's direction.
- The rooms size are appropriate, provided Bedroom 2 is larger than the Bathroom.
- The unit is not square nor rectangular in shape.
- The main door is facing the glass windows at the end of the Living Room. It is quite some distance away, and can be blocked by furniture or thick curtain.
The above comment is solely based on floor plan and for discussion only. Consult a Feng Shui master for more complete and professional view.